No estate is too small for careful planning. We listen to our clients and help them understand their options. The result of such thoughtful planning is an estate plan that works.
Typical estate plans may include a revocable living trust, power of attorney, durable powers of attorney and advanced health care directives. Learn how we can customize a plan that is right for your situation.
Get in Touch
Our fees are flat. All estate plans include the following: Durable Power of Attorney, Medical Power of Attorney, Declaration of Guardianship (should the need arise), Appointment of Agent for Disposition of Remains and HIPAA Waiver (for your loved ones).
WILLS AND TRUSTS:
Every estate and client is different, so a free consultation will allow us to discuss your needs and pricing.
- Basic Last Will and Testament: This will be probated and is part of the public record when you pass away. (We rarely recommend a basic Will if you are leaving assets to minors, as they will obtain assets at age 18.)
- Testamentary Trusts: A Last Will and Testament can be written with a trust in it so that minors do not receive assets at age 18 (among other goals). This will be probated and is part of the public record when you pass.
- Living Trusts: We routinely draft these for clients with a Texas pour-over Will. The Will but not the Trust is part of the public record when you pass. The details of your disposition of assets are normally written in the Trust, which is revocable during your life.
- LLC’s: Your business/estate plan may require an entity, and we can set these up in any state, obtain an EIN and provide bylaws.
- Deeds: We prepare real estate deeds in Texas and in other states pursuant to your estate plan and family’s needs.
- Transfer on Death Deeds: We can prepare a Texas transfer on death deed for real estate that sits in the state.
- Payable on Death Accounts: We regularly consult clients on passing assets efficiently by establishing Payable on Death (POD) accounts, which normally bypass probate. This consultation is part of your overall estate plan.
Clients can pay by credit card and eCheck using LawPay. Fees for estate plans are flat, so you know what to expect.
DISCOUNTS GIVEN ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS, GIVEN THE COVID19 GLOBAL PANDEMIC. Please explain your situation so that we can help.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you plan for your family’s future.
Homolka Law Firm, PLLC 5535 Memorial Drive, Suite F #1355 Houston, Texas 77007 Phone: (832) 799-3491 Email: email@example.com
Send Us a Message
Copyright 2019, Homolka Law Firm, PLLC – All rights reserved